”QAnon” or “IQ of None”?

 

By…Erik Schuman

 

For the past few weeks, I have been working for the Census. I have been going door-to-door trying to get people to fill out Census – something they passed on doing for a handful of months. I am not allowed to say anything about any residences I visit because if I do, I can face up to 5 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. I do not desire to spend even one day behind bars or pay a fine of even $250, let alone up to 1000 times that.

 

MOST of the people I have interacted with have been nice and pleasant to deal with. Not all, but most. Some are…I am looking for the appropriate words to describe inappropriate people…not so nice and pleasant to deal with. Some are rude. Some are hostile. I am not bothered by it as much as I am amused by it. Those who are hostile - I know they are just “yelling at the uniform” and not me. I just tell these “people” I refereed high school basketball for 16 seasons (I am hoping to return in March after a two-year break for what I dealt with during this time) and I had cancer last year and beat it. I tell them after dealing with all of that, anything short of them physically attacking me, doesn’t faze me at all, after all I have overcome. Sometimes that brings them down from “Defcon 1” – sometimes it does not. What does is when I tell them their taxpayer dollars are paying my salary and every time someone like them tells me to get lost it means more work for me and more of their money spent paying me. I also ask them if they have kids. Most do. I tell them the Census is used to allocate funds for education and if they fail to fill one out it means their kids will not be accounted for and the amount of funding their school receives might be cut because of it. NO – this doesn’t help things out any.

 

Some are downright crazy. I recently had some loser in an apartment complex tell me to get lost and when I refused to do so he said he would call the cops to have me arrested (For the record I have had at least 5 people tell me they were going to call the cops on me if I did not leave to which I told them to go ahead, the apartment complex where I was not only knew I was there but let me in, and I also gave them the number of the local PD). I wasn’t worried since I knew the guy wasn’t smart enough to know how to dial 9-1-1. The only thing I was worried about was him breathing on me since he smelled like he consumed an entire keg and looking at both teeth in his mouth, he last brushed his teeth during the Reagan administration.

 

But even those who are certifiably insane are far more mentally competent than a certain group of “people.”


Imagine being part of a group that believes: “Q,” allegedly a government official, posts classified information online to reveal a covert effort that the United States is run by a cabal of pedophiles and cannibals in the Democratic “deep state,” media, and Hollywood. The core tenet is that President Trump, backed by the military, ran for office to save America from global elites allegedly engaged in an international child sex trafficking ring of child-abusing-devil-worshippers who extract hormones from children’s blood. They post tweets like this – from Monday, August 24:


They also believe in “Pizzagate” – which they say is a pedophile ring including Hillary Clinton associates being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).

Wait. It doesn’t stop there. Their empty heads also think (If they were capable of thinking, but if they were capable of thinking they would not support these beyond-insane theories): John F. Kennedy Jr., who died in a plane crash in 1999, is alive and hiding in rural Pennsylvania, biding his time until he reemerges to back Trump’s reelection bid.

 

Seriously.

 

Please go back and re-read the last three full paragraphs once again. If I gave ANY of these excuses to my father while growing up, he would have needed rotator cuff surgery to put his shoulder back in place from spanking my ass so many times my cheeks were traffic light red. For all parents out there, if your kids gave you any of the excuses why they didn’t do their homework or chores you would take away their device that hooked them up to TikTok and Instagram – a fate worse than death for them. If a family member of yours brought home someone they said they were going to marry and you heard this person say they were a member of “QAnon” and listed all of the insane reasons stated above, you would excuse yourself for a few seconds. You would come back with a loaded shotgun, point it at this person, tell them they had 10 seconds to leave and get out of your family member’s life forever or you would do the planet a favor and put an end to their insane existence. And you would be 100% right in doing so.

 

The FBI designated QAnon a “Domestic Terror Threat” in 2019 because of what the agency said was the potential for the theory to drive adherents to acts of violence. The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It is so crazy Facebook and Twitter have deleted thousands of QAnon pages and feeds and for Mark “Piece of Shit” F*ckerberg to do something like that shows just how looney tunes these “people” really are.

 

As you might imagine you will not find ONE Democrat who goes along with these goofballs. But don’t think all Republicans are on-board with this, either.

 

  • Liz Cheney, the Number 3 GOP lawmaker in the House recently said, "QAnon is a dangerous lunacy that should have no place in American politics,"

  • House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) has denounced these losers, saying “there is no place in the GOP” for those stupid enough to believe in this.

 

Sadly, it looks like November 3 will give us our first Space Cadet in CONgress.

 

A recent congressional primary runoff in Georgia showed just how much of an impact these whackos have made with Republican voters. The winner was perhaps the most unabashed pro-QAnon candidate in the country, Marjorie Taylor Greene. This mother of 3 (I shake my head in disbelief over the thought of this “woman” influencing a child’s life and passing down her dumb ass genes to them) said in 2017 that QAnon was “a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles out.” She also showed “the real me” in this clip from 2018. No wonder why our president likes her so much – she sounds so much like past family members of his – the ones with ties to the KKK. This video is almost 30 minutes, but it is hard to watch more than 5. If that. The fact she rambled for as long as she did is scary!

By the way, House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) helped Greene’s primary opponent and called this racist dingbat’s comments “disgusting.” Those comments include her expressing Islamophobic and anti-Semitic comments, including saying that there is "an Islamic invasion into our government offices," and calling the progressive billionaire activist George Soros, who is Jewish, a "Nazi." 

 

That makes it pretty clear Greene is a major “Q” supporter, but she recently told Fox News: “No, I don't (consider myself a QAnon candidate). I think that's been the media's characterization of me. Never once during my campaign did I ever speak about QAnon or Q…. I don't expect a lot of the left-leaning media to change their stance…I was just one of those people, just like millions of other Americans, that just started looking at other information, and so, yeah, there was a time there for a while that I had read about Q, posted about it, talked about it, which is some of these videos you've seen come out. But once I started finding misinformation, I decided that I would choose another path."

 

Greene has also faced a backlash over the revelation of past Islamophobic and anti-Semitic comments, including saying that there is "an Islamic invasion into our government offices," and calling the progressive billionaire activist George Soros, who is Jewish, a "Nazi." 

 

I will translate what she said from Political BULLSHIT into plain English: “I believe in QAnon. Always have. Always will. I just realize I have to keep my mouth shut until November 4, the day after I get elected. Then I can extol the virtues of this crazy theory and not have to worry about not being elected.”

 

Anderson Cooper put it best on his CNN show:

QAnon has done what was once thought as being seemingly impossible:

  • Make Scientology seem reasonable.


They made the slaves of this brainwashed CULT, where members cling to the words of a failed science fiction author, spend practically all day working for pennies to make stuff this CULT can sell for a significant profit, pledge their existence for a BILLION years AFTER their death and hope to one day achieve their ultimate goal of making it to Planet “Ooga Booga” (or something like that), with a mentally deranged midget dictator (who is smaller than Tom Cruise) who kidnapped his wife and has her hiding somewhere - seem normal.

 

Please keep all of this in mind the next time you head to the polls and see someone saying they support QAnon. Ask yourself this question: Do I want this “person” representing me in government at whatever level they are running for?

 

If you said “Yes”: Please do us all a favor. Find a way to keep from scraping your knuckles on the ground, contact Scientology and tell them you wish to join and spend the rest of your life working 16+ hour days in Clearwater, Florida as a member of SeaOrg. You will truly enjoy it since your IQ is less than that of the single digit combined tally of “Diamond and Silk.” (If you don’t know who they are check them out on Twitter or Google them and see what happens when adults get into middle age, only have a Kindergarten “education” and every time they open their ignorant piehole – it shows how right the “United Negro College Fund” was many years ago when they ran ads saying: The Mind Is a Terrible Thing to Waste. The only ones dumber than these two are those who agree with anything they say and pay their hard-earned, post-tax money to see them on their nationwide “Chit-Chat Tour”).

 

If you said “No”: Congrats. You have a brain. Which is more than we can say for QAnon “people.” Now please use it and make sure everyone else knows that QAnon is another way of saying “IQ of NONE.”

Comments

  1. The more the word gets out of this paranoid group the better. Thank you for writing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. I do agree we need to warn as many people as possible about these nut jobs.

      Delete
  2. Thank you. Keep spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will. Trust me. I will. We need to make sure "Ms." Greene is the only one elected to Washington politics.

      Delete
  3. As a friend said a few days after the November, 2016 election: "The roaches are now out in the open". I personally was affected by this Q "Qrazy" when three people that I trusted, who were spiritual but grounded mentors, took the bait. They believed that Q was the "inside scoop" on pedophilia. All three were political novices. Being more spiritual, I doubt if they even voted much. It was beneath them. So, they were ripe for an illogical movement that seemed to be focused on children. It broke my heart!!! So, now, I post publicly on Social Media when I get a new Q-tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lost some friends this same way. Politics have cost many people some long-time friends.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog